Marketing Generalist - Full Time
Do you want a bigger and broader marketing role to grow your career? Do you want to want to make the world better in the process? At First Light Technologies (FLT), we sure do. If your answer is also yes, then read on. We’re looking for an energetic Marketing Generalist to join us on our mission of unleashing the potential of solar lighting.
First Light Technologies is a fast growing, award-winning designer and manufacturer of solar powered, outdoor lighting products. For the last 2 years we’ve been included in the Canadian Business Profit 500 list of Canada’s fastest growing companies and are on track for continued expansive growth in 2018 and beyond.
From our Victoria B.C. location, we work globally with a focus on building safer, more usable communities through solar outdoor lighting. To learn more about FLT, check out this recent article in Douglas Magazine.
The marketing generalist is responsible for executing all of our day to day, digital and traditional marketing activities.
The successful candidate will be highly motivated, creative and organized. Working with the Director of Sales & Marketing you will put your broad skills into action to take FLT to next level.
You will build a deep understanding of FLT, our brand, and our customers. You will be able to convey our awesomeness to the world in a way that blows minds.
- Web site and digital content creation and maintenance
- Engaging customers via phone, email marketing, social media, blogging, videos and advertising
- Creation and maintenance of all traditional marketing collateral such as spec sheets, brochures, presentations and trade show materials
- Collaborate with our extended team of designers and strategic marketing experts
- At least 3 years’ experience in a similar role (with a technology oriented company is an asset)
- College or University graduate of a business/marketing related program
- Highly organized with great attention to detail
- Ability to create compelling copy for web and print media
- Graphic design skills (using Adobe Creative Suite)
- HubSpot automated marketing & CRM experience
- Savvy with WordPress
- Motivated to hit goals in a faced paced, high growth environment
If you think you are a great fit for First Light - connect with us today!
Please email your cover letter, resume and link to your portfolio to hr@firstlighttechnologies