Now Hiring - Customer Service Representative
Are you genuinely excited to help customers? Do you want to want to make the world better in the process? At First Light Technologies (FLT), we sure do. If you do too, then read on. We’re looking for an energetic Customer Service Representative (CSR) to join us on our mission of unleashing the potential of solar lighting.
First Light Technologies is a fast growing, award-winning designer and manufacturer of solar powered, outdoor lighting products. For the last 2 years we’ve been included in the Canadian Business Profit 500 list of Canada’s fastest growing companies and are on track for continued expansive growth in 2018 and beyond.
From our Victoria B.C. location, we work globally with a focus on building safer, more usable communities through solar outdoor lighting. To learn more about FLT, check out this recent article in Douglas Magazine.
The CSR will act as a liaison, provide product/services information and resolve any emerging problems that our customer accounts might face with accuracy and efficiency.
The successful candidate will be patient, empathetic, and passionately communicative. They will put themselves in their customers’ shoes and advocate for them.
The CSR will build a strong understanding of FLT and our customers. You will ensure excellent service standards, respond efficiently to customer inquiries and maintain high customer satisfaction.
- Manage all incoming calls and customer email inquiries
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Generating sales leads that develop into new customers
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Go the extra mile to engage customers
- Proven customer support experience or experience as a customer representative
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively with excellent attention to detail
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
How to Apply:
Please email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org